- What’s New?
- Market News
- Don’t Believe the Numbers
- Recent Placements
- About Us
- Stay Informed
Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) and Health Information Exchange (HIE) consultants are in high demand! If you have skills in these areas, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We have new opportunities for management consultants and finance, tax, and accounting professionals every day. Check out our job board for more information!
- Are you overqualified for your current position? Hoping to get your career back on track? Our very own recruitment experts at MRINetwork offer some great advice. Download our latest Hiring Insights newsletter.
- Each month MRINetwork provides an analysis of the BLS Employment Situation Report. In February 2012, total employment grew by 227,000 positions for the third month in a row of job gains in excess of 200,000 positions. Download our latest Employment Analysis.
- Did you know about our First Friday Preview? Get the latest information on global trends and events. Mixed signals are still giving top performers confidence… Download our latest First Friday Preview.
- 10 Deadly Sins of Talent Management—a MUST read for hiring mangers. Read more…
- How Internal Candidates Become CEOs: Read more…
- 7 Facebook Changes Impacting Businesses: Read more…
There is still a lot of talk about high unemployment rates, but, Julie Dodds, CEO of Velocity Talent, has some good news. Unemployment is negligible for college graduates. In fact, we’re seeing a candidates’ market in Management Consulting right now.
Don’t let grass grow around your feet, employers. Top candidates are being hit with opportunities from every direction—social media, email, phone, etc. They’re usually not looking for a job; they don’t have to be. The opportunities are finding them.
The worst thing you can do is expect a candidate to jump through hoops for you. Respect that these candidates have competing demands in their lives. Insisting they hop on a plane the next day and fly across the country for an interview is not how you want to sell an opportunity. Neither is putting them through multiple rounds of interviews or taking weeks to make a decision. Respect their time. Remember the more transparent you are with them about the hiring process, the better the impression you’ll make.
If you need help with your recruiting process, Velocity Talent is now offering Recruitment Process Outsourcing services. Read more about RPO on our website and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you have.
Impact players are the people who have real power to positively affect your business. We know who they are, where they are, how to attract them to positions in your organization. Leveraging our experience and industry expertise along with the leadership and innovation of the entire MRINetwork, one of the world’s largest and most successful recruiting organizations, we’ve been able to develop a process for efficiently pinpointing the people who can make an impact on your business.
Here are Velocity Talent’s most recent placements:
- Entertainment and Media Consulting Manager
- Sales and Use Tax Accountant
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Analyst
- Product Consulting Manager
- Senior Energy Consultant
- Ecommerce Multi-Channel Manager
We’re a small, but dedicated team based in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Building and fostering relationships is the cornerstone of our business, and we pride ourselves on providing the right solutions and exceeding expectations. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it!
As part of MRINetwork, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organization, we can partner with you to bring not only the industry expertise of our own team, but also the total search capability of a global network.
For more information about us, go to our website at http://veloctyt.com.
Keep your finger on the pulse of our ever-changing market. Sign up to receive Velocity Talent’s monthly newsletter and important announcements, including contests and our newest job openings, via email.